Day energy boosting serum
Serum Boosts Cell Regeneration and Oxygenation Helps prevent formation of “age spots” Heals chapped /cracked Skin Helps prevent UV damage to skin Helps skin to retain moisture Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles Imparts relief to dehydrated and ultra-sensitive skin Benefits of topical Vitamin E Anti-aging effects, Moisturizer, Effective in the treatment of burn, Antioxidant
One of key ingredient Squalane is fine leaving no oily film-with amazing quickness. This smooth, deep penetration assists in the acceleration of new cell growth.
• Want a more Bright, Healthy, Glowing and Vibrant skin, then why not try our great All Natural Squalane Oil with Vitamin A & E.
• Achillea millefolium “Yarrow” Extract is used as an herbal remedy help to enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness, provide healing of wounds and cuts.
• Salvia Officinalis (sage) reduce irritated skin, purify skin.
• Squalane, naturally present in the skin and increasing during adolescence to a peak at about age 25 (although recently this has dropped to 23) and drops rapidly thereafter. From this point some replenishment is required.
• A few drops of Squalane applied to the skin will keep the skin moist and wrinkle free. Squalane has also been used to speed wound healing.
• The Vitamin E that your getting is called Alpha-Tocopherol. And Unlike the Vitamin E Acetate, this is the real thing. It is derived from natural sources and has a higher biological activity on a weight basis than Vitamin E derived from synthetic sources. (Make sure the Vitamin E that your using on your skin is the Alpha-Tocopherol type, not the Acetate.)
• Retinol is required for growth and reproduction of the skin, and differentiation of epithelial tissue. This is important because your skin ages over time and the results are wrinkles, rough texture, discolorations, and thinning.
Simple & genius Ingredients INCI:
SQUALANE, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Salvia officinalis Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower essential Oil (Neroli).
250mg, 500mg, 100mg, 50mg